Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Doors - Riders on the Storm (Octav Paul Edit) - Free Donwload

This is a short edit for The Doors - Riders on the Storm.

I arranged the notes for the piano and the bass line, and added a nice dubby beat on top of it, and it sound reaaly nice with the big compression I added to the master sound.

Riders on the storm by The Doors - Octav Paul Edit by octavpaul

The song isn't finished.

I dunno what it will be like, of if it will have a final master version.

I'm gonna look for a preety nice voice to make the full cover of the song.

Anybody interrested, please give me a shout on facebook.com/octavpaul

THE TRACK WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ONLY 50 DOWNLOADS. get yours!!!

1 comment:

Angelo said...

Nice, I really like Riders on the storm :) I always play it when I'm driving my car.

Angelo,
Rapid Loans
Business Loans